Goog Celebrity

Just Jared - Daily Updates

Link to Just Jared

Violet Affleck is a Wide-Eyed Wanderer

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 11:55 PM PDT

Violet Affleck is a Wide-Eyed Wanderer

Violet Affleck gets wide-eyed and excited as she departs LAX airport with her mom Jennifer Garner and sister, Seraphina, on Tuesday (September 1).

Seraphina is now almost 8 months and Violet turns 4 in December. The girls have gotten so big!

Jen’s former Alias co-star Victor Garber spent quality time with Violet on Monday!

10+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck, the wide-eyed wanderer…


Shenae Grimes: Farmer’s Market Fresh

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 10:55 PM PDT

Shenae Grimes: Farmer’s Market Fresh

90210 actress Shenae Grimes and her friends roll up to STK restaurant for dinner in Los Angeles on Monday night (August 31).

The day before, the 19-year-old Canadian actress and some other pals were spotted picking up a few things from the Melrose Place Farmers Market in West Hollywood.

The second season of 90210 premieres on Tuesday, September 9 @ 8PM ET/PT on The CW.

10+ pictures inside of Farmer’s Market fresh Shenae Grimes


Allan Hyde: True Blood’s Godric Goes Shirtless

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 09:55 PM PDT

Allan Hyde: True Blood’s Godric Goes Shirtless

Allan Hyde, who played vampire Godric on True Blood, gets down and dirty in this new photo shoot.

Pictured below is the 20-year-old actor play-biting into 90210 starlet AnnaLynne McCord’s neck (standing besides Hyde’s costar Nelsan Ellis, aka Lafayette).

“Probably one of the reasons [True Blood creator Allan Ball] chose me [to play Godric] was this accent,” Hyde has said of his Danish-British (and slight American) tongue. “It was the thing [Ball] liked about it. You can’t track [Godric] back to one place.”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Allan Hyde


Audrina Patridge & Jamie Chung Interview - JustJared.com Exclusive

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 08:59 PM PDT

Audrina Patridge & Jamie Chung Interview - JustJared.com Exclusive

The HillsAudrina Patridge and Dragonball: Evolution’s Jamie Chung doubleteam JustJared.com at the Four Seasons hotel for the press junket for Sorority Row on Sunday (August 30). Check out the opening scene below! The two actresses kicked back and dished about pregnancy rumors, manly hands and Heidi Montag’s Miss Universe performance!

Also pictured below is Audrina throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at Dodger Stadium on Monday (August 31).

Here’s the exclusive interview with Audrina and Jamie:

JJ: Hi Audrina! Hi Jamie! Are you familiar with our site?

AP: Yeah! I go to your blog 'cause you're nice!

JJ: Cool! With your growing careers, what actresses do you aspire to be?

AP: I love Michelle Pfeiffer - she’s one of my favorites! She’s done everything from Grease to a horror movie - something scary to drama, everything.

JC: I’m a big fan of Meryl Streep. She continues to entertain us and pulls new tricks out of the bag with Julie & Julia and Out of Africa. She just does so many characters! She’s inspiring. And never dull - always shines. Even in Doubt, where she’s playing a morbid, awful character.

(Click inside to read JustJared.com’s exclusive interview with Audrina Patridge and Jamie Chung…)

Sorority Row - Opening Scene

JJ: If you could guest star on a TV show, what would it be?

AP: That’s a good one! The Tudors. [laughs]

JC: I lately have been obsessed, obsessed, obsessed with True Blood. That’d be fun.

AP: I need to get into that.

JC: You would LIKE it! You’ve gotta save yourself for a marathon. Anna Paquin’s stage brother - he’s so cute. Or Dexter!

AP: Oh, Dexter’s good too!

JJ: What’s one rumor you could correct out there?

AP: There are rumors every day about me! The most ridiculous rumor I’ve heard is that I’m pregnant.

JC: Whaaaat?

AP: Yeah, can you believe that? Another one was that I got cheek implants and had my chin done…I got an eye job? No, none of that’s true. People just dissect me and it sucks.

JC: How do you hear about these things?!

AP: Friends, my publicist…or magazines!

JC: Oh my god! I had the most random rumor! I just worked on a job with all these awesome SNL comedians like David Spade, Rob Schneider - Grown Ups - and I went out with a group of us and they were, like, Jamie Chung. David Spade. Dating. I was, like, not dating…there was a rumor we were dating even on set. I was, like, that is such bulls—.

AP: It’ll get worse, too. There’s another rumor I was dating Kevin Connolly at one point. We’re just friends, that’s it! Kevin’s just my friend.

JC: That’s random.

JJ: Jamie, have you been Tweeting more?

JC: I have! I feel like I’m always lagging, like with Facebook or MySpace - I’m kind of slow, I take my time and now Twitter - I’m like oh, why not?

JJ: What’s up with your manly hands? [One of her recent tweets]

JC: Oh my god, I do have manly hands! Someone said to me the other day, and I shook their hand, ’cause I’ve been working out a lot - they’ve been training us hardcore and we’re lifting lots of weights and deadlifting and stuff. And my hands are starting to get callused from lifting weights. That’s from having a hard grip - that’s what I learned, you need to have a loose grip - sounds ridiculous. Anyway, I shook someone’s hand and they’re like, “wow, you’ve got some rough, manly hands…”

I was, like, that is the rudest thing to say to a girl! Now I’m so self-conscious about shaking hands.

AP: Well, a firm handshake is good, but…

JC: Yeah, now we know why people are giving the fist. Pound on the fist.

JJ: Audrina, when do you start shooting your new show?

AP: End of this year, maybe early next year - there’s not a specific date yet because depending on when we wrap The Hills, we’ll go into that.

JJ: Can you give us any sneak peeks at all?

AP: Well, it’s going to be about my life - I want to do acting, so just every aspect - my family, relationships, acting, auditions, to events and Hollywood life - it’s not so glamorous!

Everything behind the scenes, too. It’s going to be older, spicier, definitely more edgy than The Hills.

JJ: Jamie, when do you start shooting Sucker Punch?

JC: We’re in pre-production - as you can see from my bruises, we’ve already started training. I’m all torn up. What goes with blue and purple? We start shooting not this week, but mid-next week.

JJ: Can you tell us about your character at all?

JC: Amber - she’s one of five girls in an insane asylum. It takes place in the 1950s and I’m included in the fever dreams and the girls’ adventures but I can’t really go into detail. All you need to know is Zack Snyder has an amazing vision. Think of what he did with 300, he can do with girls. Pretty rad.

AP: I can’t wait to see it!

JC: I’m excited to make it! Let’s just hurry up and film it so I can see what it looks like!

JJ: Audrina - I hear you’re throwing out the first pitch at Dodgers Stadium - have you been practicing?

AP: I mean, at the beach we’ll throw footballs back and forth - I have pretty good aim - but after we’re done today, I’m going to my parents’ house to practice with my dad and my brother.

JJ: You can’t bounce the ball into the ground; it’s got to go straight to the catcher!

AP: I know, into the glove. I used to be one of the score girls when my brother played baseball so I’m a baseball fan.

JJ: Nice! Good luck!

JC: Has anyone done that - thrown it into the dirt?

AP: A lot of people!

JJ: Oh, tons of people. Yeah, I mean, when they can’t reach the catcher.

AP: It’s pretty far…

JC: It’s a baseball!

JJ: It’s not as easy as it looks!

AP: The trick is, you gotta go to the front of the mound! That’s what I’m gonna do.

JJ: Have you kept in touch with anyone from The Real World?

JC: I have! Robin Hibbard just had her baby - she had a baby boy, Brad’s about to get married. I tried to get in touch with Jacquese but he’s in Atlanta - I was just in Boston filming and I tried to get in touch with Randy, but everyone’s doing their own thing, you know?

And I got to meet new people from The Real World, so it’s kind of interesting. And to tell you the truth, I watch reality TV! I watch those challenges like there’s no tomorrow. It’s funny because it’s your friends.

JJ: Are you going to go back on one?

JC: Absolutely not. No. I had my fair share. It’s time for the new kids to have their fun.

JJ: What did you think of Heidi [Montag]’s performance?

JC: Oh my God, I saw it last night.

AP: I saw a clip of it. It’s very Britney Spears six years ago.

JC: I thought she was cute.

AP: Yeah, she was cute - I just feel all those people who are really, really serious about music didn’t really have nice things to say.

JC: But it’s entertaining.

AP: It was very entertaining. It’s performance.

JJ: Coming from Asian parents, I’m sure they were skeptical when you went on Real World and started acting. Have you made them believers yet? I mean, you’re not a doctor or a lawyer…

JC: They’re huge supporters now. They’re my biggest fans. Actually, it’s kind of embarrassing more than anything. It’s like Mom, come onnnn! Don’t bring it up! They’re great, but when I went on The Real World, they were, like, “oh GOd, just finish college!” which I rejected.

JJ: What happened with Dancing with The Stars?

AP: I know, I was supposed to do it! MTV didn’t want to let me do it because the filming schedule, they didn’t want it to interfere with their schedule. But you know what? Maybe next season!

JJ: Where’s Corey these days?

AP: He was here yesterday! He actually surfs or rides his bike. That’s his life. He’s pretty lucky! And then I drag him around. I took him to get a Thai massage and then we went to the Griffith Observatory. We were, like, what can we do? We can’t go to the beach - it’s 4, it’s already too late - and I was, like, let’s go to the observatory! We drove out there and it was Star Day! So it was packed but the fires that are going on? It’s coming over the hill! You could see the flames.

JJ: Thanks so much ladies! Good luck with everything!


Ashton Kutcher Puts His Tu-lips on Jessica Alba!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 07:55 PM PDT

Ashton Kutcher Puts His Tu-lips on Jessica Alba!

Ashton Kutcher gets playful with Jessica Alba as he puts his tulips on her forehead while filming Valentine’s Day on Tuesday (September 1) in Burbank, Calif.

The 31-year-old actor has recently been named along with wife, Demi Moore, in a new stock market indicator! The new stock market ratio was named because it measure a country’s population in its 40s (Demi) relative to those in their 20’s (when Ashton married Demi in 2005). Check it out!

15+ pictures inside of Ashton Kutcher putting his tu-lips on Jessica Alba


Reese Witherspoon: Day With Deacon!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 06:55 PM PDT

Reese Witherspoon: Day With Deacon!

Reese Witherspoon and son, Deacon, go shopping around the Brentwood Country Mart district on Tuesday (September 1) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old Legally Blonde mom picked up some new threads for Deacon at the Poppy Store, which specializes in clothing and accessories for young kids. For more information about the store, check out Poppystores.com.

On Sunday, Reese had some alone time with boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon’s day with Deacon


Natalie Portman Buys A Castle… Ish

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 05:55 PM PDT

Natalie Portman Buys A Castle… Ish

Natalie Portman just purchased this "rustic castle-like" historic estate in an exclusive, secluded enclave of LA, reports In Touch. "Natalie wanted a property that had character and integrity, something that was special," says Richard Stanley, a Coldwell Banker real estate agent in LA who specializes in architectural and historic properties.

"This house is perfect for her," he says of the gorgeous 1930s-era home that the 28-year-old actress paid more than $3 million for. "It's a beautiful home and truly is something special. It's the trophy home of the neighborhood."

It has four bedrooms and a private courtyard. It also includes two guest houses, perfect for visiting friends from back East, as well as her parents — her father, Avner, a fertility doctor, and her mother (and former agent), Shelley, to whom she credits much of her success. "If my career stops, if I do badly in a role or if one of my movies is a total failure, I know I'll still have my parents. It helps me not to be afraid and to take risks," Natalie says.

Although the home is located in a gated community of less than 100 residences, Natalie's decision to leave her family, sell her trendy Manhattan condo (it fetched nearly $7 million last November) and move to LA surprised her friends. But for the actress and Harvard grad, the timing is perfect, as she's now ready to take on Hollywood. She's started a filmmaker-friendly web site, makingof.com, and has launched an LA-based production company named after her dog, Handsomecharlie Films. Plus, she's set to play the female lead in Thor.


Kevin Federline Packs On The Pounds At The Pool

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 04:55 PM PDT

Kevin Federline Packs On The Pounds At The Pool

Kevin Federline lets his bulging belly hang out as he enjoys some down time at a pool on Saturday (August 29) in Miami, Fla.

The 31-year-old former Mr. Britney Spears was accompanied by his bikini-clad girlfriend, volleyball player Victoria Prince, and his two sons Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2.

When not playing in the pool, Kevin was seen chatting on his cell phone, drinking and smoking.

15+ pictures inside of Kevin Federline packing on the pounds at the pool…


Sarah Jessica Parker: SATC Sequel Under Way!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 03:57 PM PDT

Sarah Jessica Parker: SATC Sequel Under Way!

Sarah Jessica Parker steps out in another pair of Christian Louboutin shoes as she tapes another scene for the Sex and the City 2 movie in Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon (September 1).

Also spotted on set: Chris Noth, who plays Carrie’s (SJP) love interest Mr. Big. Noth has hinted babies for Big and Carrie, who wed in the first movie.

SJP also channeled Flashdance with her grey 80’s off-the-shoulder inside-out sweatshirt.

25+ pictures inside of Sarah Jessica Parker getting the SATC sequel under way…


John Krasinski & Emily Blunt: Wedding In The Works!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 02:55 PM PDT

John Krasinski & Emily Blunt: Wedding In The Works!

Newly engaged couple John Krasinski and Emily Blunt apparently want a short engagement.

"They've told their friends and family that this isn't going to be a long engagement," a source tells In Touch. "They have to schedule [the wedding] pretty tightly around his work on The Office. He only gets two breaks a year from shooting — at Christmas and in late March. Emily’s going full speed into wedding planning mode. She's interested in starting a family, so there's really not a lot of time to waste sitting around.”

John, 29, and his 26-year-old British fiancée are reportedly hoping to tie the knot in his hometown of Boston before the end of the year. Bound to get her wedding invite is Emily's The Devil Wears Prada co-star Anne Hathaway, who actually set the couple up last November.

"Anne is thrilled," says the source. "She has been a huge cheerleader of John and Emily's relationship."


Spencer Pratt: King Me!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 02:19 PM PDT

Spencer Pratt: King Me!

Spencer Pratt is legally changing his name to “King Spencer Pratt.”

“I’ve decided since there is a Queen of England and a Prince William that there should be a king of America,” the 25-year-old Hills star tells Us Weekly. “I nominate myself for that role.”

Spencer’s wife Heidi Montag tells Star via her rep: “If I am married to the king, doesn’t that automatically make me a queen?”

DO YOU THINK Speidi deserve royal titles — YAY or NAY?


Naomi Campbell: Stranger In Moscow

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 01:49 PM PDT

Naomi Campbell: Stranger In Moscow

Naomi Campbell makes herself right at home in the Russian capital of Moscow in Issue #61 of V Magazine, on stands TODAY (with Lady Gaga on the cover).

Chanel designer and sometimes photographer Karl LAgerfeld shot the 39-year-old supermodel in a wardrobe so opulent, it could only befit a 21st-century czarina.

Naomi wears Dior, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana and Yves Saint Laurent (styling by Maria Chaix).


Pete Wentz: Underwear Situation!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 01:19 PM PDT

Pete Wentz: Underwear Situation!
  • Pete Wentz lets it all hang out on stage.
  • Gerard Butler still does the dishes for his mom.
  • Cole Sprouse goes bananas.
  • Hayden Panettiere wears tiny pink shorts.
  • Jon Hamm keeps it classic between takes.
  • Noah Cyrus tweets us right.
  • Geri Halliwell’s amazing bikini body.
  • Nikki Reed will drink your milkshake.
  • Matthew McConaughey takes his mutt out for a run.
  • Jesus Luz is buffed and bare in his underwear.
  • Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of the clean program.
  • Newlywed Andy Roddick says he and his wife Brooklyn Decker are in no rush to have kids. The tennis champ said, “She’s still pretty young, and we’re both focused on work right now. It’s definitely not in our immediate plans.”
  • Apple CEO Steve Jobs may appear at a company event Sept. 9 marking his first public appearance since his liver transplant.
  • Sunday night’s Daytime Emmys telecast average an all-time low of 2.2 million viewers on The CW. In its heyday (1993), the show pulle din 21.9 million viewers.
  • Sean Kingston helps save the music. Click inside for his 2009 tour dates…

SEAN KINGSTON 2009 TOUR DATES

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES
Tue 9/15 St. Johns, NB (Canada) Harbour Station
Wed 9/16 Sydney, NS (Canada) Centre 200
Thu 9/17 Los Angeles, CA ALMA Awards
Fri 9/18 Toronto, ON (Canada) Guvernment
Sat 9/19 Montreal, QC (Canada) Metropolis
Sun 9/27 Thunder Bay, ON Rock House
Mon 9/28 Winnipeg, MB (Canada) Blush Nightclub
Tue 9/29 Saskatoon, SK (Canada) TCU Place
Wed 9/30 Medicine Hat, AB (Canada) Cypress Centre
Thu 10/1 Calgary, AB / Red Deer, AB (Canada) Mac Hall / Lotus
Fri 10/2 Edmonton, AB (Canada) The Events Centre
Sat 10/3 Kamloops, BC (Canada) ISC Centre
Sun 10/4 Vancouver, BC (Canada) Vogue Theatre
Thu 10/8 Seattle, WA Showbox
Fri 10/9 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
Sat 10/10 Medford, OR Main 1 Arts Center
Mon 10/12 San Francisco, CA **The Warfield
Tue 10/13 Los Angeles, CA **Club Nokia
Wed 10/14 Salinas, CA **Fox Theatre
Thu 10/15 Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ The Venue
Fri 10/16 San Diego, CA Cane’s
Sat 10/17 Las Vegas, NV Pure @ Caesars
Sun 10/18 Ventura, CA Ventura Theatre
Tue 10/20 Ft Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
Wed 10/21 Denver, CO The Ogden
Thu 10/22 Lawrenceville, NJ Private Location
Sat 10/24 Austin, TX Emo's
Sun 10/25 Houston, TX House Of Blues
Mon 10/26 Dallas, TX House Of Blues
Wed 10/28 Cleveland, OH House Of Blues
Thu 10/29 Madison, WI Alliant Energy Center
Sun 11/1 Natick (Boston), MA Healy Auditorium
Wed 11/4 New York, NY Blender
Fri 11/6 Allentown (Philadelphia), PA Crocodile Rock
Sat 11/7 Washington, D.C. Venue TBD
Sun 11/8 Chicago, IL House Of Blues
Wed 11/11 Detroit, MI Emerald Theatre
Fri 11/13 Decorah, IA Luther College


Leighton Meester & Ed Westwick Prepare On-Screen Chemistry

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:49 PM PDT

Leighton Meester & Ed Westwick Prepare On-Screen Chemistry

Leighton Meester and on-screen love Ed Westwick head to the Gossip Girl set on Tuesday (September 1) in New York City.

Ed’s character Chuck Bass will have a same-sex smooch with new cast member Neal Bledscoe, who plays Josh Ellis (NYU's head of freshman affairs).

If you haven’t already, check out Leighton below in the full West Side Story promo video for the 2009 MTV VMAs.

Also pictured below: GG star Taylor Momsen.


VMAs West Side Story Promo - Full Video


Nicole Kidman: ‘Rabbit Hole’ First Look!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:19 PM PDT

Nicole Kidman: ‘Rabbit Hole’ First Look!

Nicole Kidman and her country superstar husband Keith Urban pick up coffee and hit the gym on Sunday morning (August 30) Nashville, Tenn.

The New York Times has two new stills from Nicole and Aaron Eckhart’s new movie Rabbit Hole about a suburban mother dealing with the loss of a child. Check it out at NYTimes.com.

“This is a passion project for Nicole," said Eckhart, who plays her husband. "The reason why I'm in the movie is Nicole. If she wants to work with somebody, then that's what happens."

20+ pictures inside Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban living the simple life…


David Boreanaz Names Daughter Bardot

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 11:49 AM PDT

David Boreanaz Names Daughter Bardot

David Boreanaz and wife Jaime Bergman welcomed their second child, on Monday (August 31), daughter Bardot Vita Boreanaz.

People reports adorable baby Bardot weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz., and joins big brother Jaden Rayne, 7.

Congrats to the happy family!!!

The season five premiere of Boreanaz’s police procedural drama Bones airs @ 8PM ET/PT on Thursday, September 17 on FOX. The episode is titled “Harbingers in the Fountain.”


Blake Lively & Ben Affleck Hit The Town

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 11:19 AM PDT

Blake Lively & Ben Affleck Hit The Town

Wearing matching Boston Red Sox tops, Blake Lively and costar/director Ben Affleck share some funny stories with each other on the set of their new movie The Town on Tuesday morning (September 1) in Boston, Mass.

I love all of Blake’s gesticulation!

Blake, 22, and Ben, 37, reportedly had just shot a sex scene together. The twosome were later seen grabbing lunch together as well.

15+ pictures inside of Blake Lively and Ben Affleck hitting the Town


Lindsay Lohan: True Blood Obsessed

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 10:59 AM PDT

Lindsay Lohan: True Blood Obsessed

True Blood pulled in a very healthy 5.2 million viewers this past Sunday (last week was its series high at 5.33 million).

The True Blood season finale airs @ 9PM ET/PT on Sunday, September 13 on HBO.

Lindsay Lohan for sure will be tuning in to watch how the summer’s sexiest series will end.

“Nobody can speak when True Blood is on,” LiLo has told Extra’s Mario Lopez. “Everything about that show is brilliant.”

Pictured here: shirtless Stephen Moyer and Evan Rachel Wood.


Mad Men Renewed For Fourth Season

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 10:29 AM PDT

Mad Men Renewed For Fourth Season

AMC has renewed Mad Men for a fourth season!!!

“We always saw the potential for Mad Men,” AMC prez Charlie Collier said. “It’s been extremely gratifying to see the show develop in to such a pop-cultural phenomenon with such a passionate fan base.”

The August 16 season three premiere drew a series-record 2.8 million viewers.

Mad Men has also recently received 16 Emmy nominations, including three acting noms for Jon Hamm, John Slattery and Elisabeth Moss. Go Peggy!!!


Jon Gosselin is a Momma’s Boy

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 09:59 AM PDT

Jon Gosselin is a Momma’s Boy

A red-faced Jon Gosselin spends some quality time with his mom, Pam Gosselin, in Las Vegas on Monday (August 31).

On Saturday, the 34-year-old Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad invited his mom to Las Vegas to attend the Wet Republic pool party at the MGM Grand Hotel. Yesterday, they dined at Stack in the Mirage Hotel and were spotted shopping at The Magic Marketplace Trade Show.

Jon chatted with E! about whether or not he feels his children are being exploited.

“I’m not saying TLC is exploiting my children,” said Jon. “But I do believe the media and tabloids covering my family and the show for their own financial gain are the ones exploiting them. I have said on numerous occasions TLC has afforded my kids a better life and has helped provide a better roof on their heads.”


Princess Rihanna Flaunts Extreme Couture

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 09:29 AM PDT

Princess Rihanna Flaunts Extreme Couture

Princess Rihanna sits atop her throne and holds onto her scepter in this new shot from the September 2009 issue of Italian Vogue.

Check out the full 20-page photo spread at RihannaPhotos.org. Each shot is so fierce!

Yesterday, the 21-year-old Bajan babe, her publicist Jen and a few friends had a blast at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, Calif. Rihanna hit up one of the craziest roller coasters in the park — Tatsu.


Halle Berry: Pregnant Again!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 08:58 AM PDT

Halle Berry: Pregnant Again!

Halle Berry is pregnant again, Life and Style is reporting as official.

The actress, who turned 43 on August 14, is reportedly three months pregnant with her second child (the little one will join big sister, Nahla, 17 months).

"Halle is overjoyed," says an insider close to Halle and the baby's father, model Gabriel Aubry. "The first time, she struggled so much to get pregnant and eventually conceived through in vitro fertilization. This time, the baby was conceived through artificial insemination."

"She's just ecstatic to be pregnant again," the insider adds. "She wasn't sure if she'd have another baby, so she's very happy!"

Congratulations to the happy family — if it’s true!


Ryan Phillippe Shoots ‘MacGruber’ Movie

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 08:30 AM PDT

Ryan Phillippe Shoots ‘MacGruber’ Movie

Ryan Phillippe and his costars, SNL actors Will Forte and Kristen Wiig shoot scenes for the MacGruber movie in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Monday (August 31).

If you’re not familiar, MacGruber is the recurring Saturday Night Live sketch that parodies MacGyver (the 80’s series where MacGyver could make weapons out of paperclips). The most famous MacGruber skit is the Pepsi one.

Forte plays the titular bumbling spy and Wiig reprises her Vicki character (MacGruber’s assistant).

ARE YOU EXCITED for the MacGruber movie???


Christina Milian: Bring It On!

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 08:03 AM PDT

Christina Milian: Bring It On!

Newly engaged Christina Milian sparkles at the premiere of Bring It On: Fight To The Finish during the 10th Anniversary New York Latino Film Festival at Clearview Chelsea Cinemas earlier this year.

The cheer flick features music from Christina, Lady Gaga, Kat Deluna and The Veronicas.

Bring It On: Fight To The Finish is on DVD, Blu-ray & Digital Download TODAY (September 1).

For more info, visit the movie’s official website!