Goog Celebrity
Hello,
I hope this email meets you well. I am sure you are surprised to
get this email. I got your information online after running a
background check on you and I see you are someone I can trust.
My name is Staff Sergeant Marie Pantoja of the United States
Marines Corps. I have been in Afghanistan for the past 1 year and
alot of bad things is happening here and still happening. I
embarked on a very dangerous mission some weeks ago and saved a
man who was kidnapped by a terrorist group with his family. He
happened to be a very wealthy man. I risked my life to save his
daughter and helped him get out of the country on asylum.

He left me with a precious gift of 33 gold bars worth about one
million, fundred thousand u.s dollars. I will need your help to
ship this gold out. I am willing to share the gold proceits, 60,
40 with you. I will take 60 percent and give you 40 percent after
we get it shipped to you and sell it.

This transaction is to be kept top secret. I had to contact you
to help me or I could end up loosing this gold if i dont ship it
out immediately. This transaction is
all legal, risk free and all documents to backup the gold is
available. All I will need is your consent to have the gold
shipped to you and once am out of here, I can meet you up so that
we can sell off the gold.
I will give you more details once I get a positive response from
you.
Thanks and I await your response.

Ssgt Marie Pantoja