Goog Celebrity
Greetings ,

I am Mr.Duncan Hopkins, a financial manager for Ocean Finance, Secured
personal loans, and mortgages .And i grant debt consolidation
loans,business loans,private loans,home refinancing loans and so much
more at a
low interest rate.
My loan process are collateral free and repayment can be made either
monthly or
yearly.
If you wish to obtain a loan from me,you can contact me via Email :
duncan.hopkins2005@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Name Of Beneficiary:.........
Address Of Beneficiary:..........
Nationality:.........
Country:.........State:....... ..City:.........
Zip/Code:.........Phone:...... ...Fax:.........
Date Of Birth:.........Gender:........ .
Marital Status:.........Occupation:... ......
Amount Required:($)......In Words...........
Purpose For Loan:.........
Loan Term/Duration:.........
I (Mr/Mrs).........Hereby declare that the information
stated above are true